Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day 2 & 3

hey everyone! still trying to figure this thing out.. i posted something and then it wasn't there at the end!

Things are going much better than expected.. was out of the house for about 4 hours yesterday, and then about 3 hours today. we've moved from taking pain medicine every 4 hours to taking every 6.. which is a big step! I've somewhat mastered the crutches, but during the excursion to the mall/petsmart today i discovered that i will not be shopping for the next 6 weeks.
I'm discovering all of the downsides of crutches: bruises on the hands, arms, and sides. Having to worry about what fabric your shirt is so you know if it's going to rub against your skin and make a rash or not, etc. not fun.. i could do without them!
Not much else is going on, the pain isn't really horrible, just something you get used to! I'm going to post some pictures of coco up -- she's getting a haircut tomorrow -- but it's given me something to do while sitting on the couch! Hope you all are doing well and I'll post more tomorrow!

Katie




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting
a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog
provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!


Visit my weblog Home INcome Kits

Anonymous said...

Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything
you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Look into my weblog ... Blast XL